18.1.08

Around Chennai...bored on a Saturday

This is a picture of downtown Argentina.


I paid this auto driver to pretend to be asleep. Auto drivers are phenomenally hard working and wouldn't sleep on the job, especially not in their own autos, and ESPECIALLY not with rich white camera-yielding tourists nearby. So naturally I had to bribe him heavily to get the shot I wanted.


This is a nearby McDonald's I sometimes frequent. They don't serve beef unfortunately (some BS about sacred cows), but the raw dough is much tastier that I expected. And they'll even cook it if you request.



This is the local police station. The man in the pink is the chief fruit thrower. I've seen him gun down two local miscreants with just a pair of limes.


These are motorcycles. They're like cars here. And the cars here are like American buses. And we don't have anything like Indian buses in America. Airplanes are the same in both countries, interestingly enough.


This man is climbing into an airplane and an anonymous women is grabbing his ass.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

this kind of nonsense makes me miss you.

jesse malmed said...

you're a funny guy. i love your blog.
-jm

Anonymous said...

Ariel c'est vrai que t'es un chef du l'incongru...
PS : i really liked your fish & juice story.

Alex Cref said...

ESPECIALLY. Ha