1.4.08

wardrobe debriefing

Back with Adam, things are good. We are skipping the Grand Palace today to try and go see Wong Kar Wai's new movie instead.

In other news, am concerted that if I don't get out of Asia soon, by the time I get back to the States my wardrobe will be irredeemable. I can't seem to handle shopping in small shops while surrounded by lots of eager store clerks, my already delicate sense of style is quickly overwhelmed and I make unadvisable purchases.

Yesterday I bought a gray, short-sleeved silk shirt for nearly $30 when I had all the intentions of buying nothing. This is a funny story involving tuk tuk rides, gaudy buddhas, giant buddhas, taylored suits and with the general theme of me being slightly ripped off and slightly bored and indifferent to being slightly ripped off. But it will have to wait.

Tonight we head to Laos.

4 comments:

TaraZachMonster said...

Is Laos like Taos?

TaraZachMonster said...

If you put a C in taos it makes tacos.

TaraZachMonster said...

No, FagBag. If you put a C in Taos, you make coats.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.