18.12.07

Music Aficionado from U.S.A. Speaks to Press

After a long day, a day that drags on like its got a flat tire and no spare, followed by a rainy walk home from martial arts class in which you notice bird crap (possibly bat...) on your pants as you take a seat in the restaurant, well, after one of those days not much will cheer you right up.

However, it seems in India small events have a way of delivering a significant impact, and the arrival of the following magazine in the mail, which included the following interview with yours truly, was such a pleasant surprise that I ended up wearing my crapped on pants for nearly a half hour after I got home.

Please note the misspelling of my name, the way that the questions I am responding to are not included along with my answers, how the photo is credited to a professional photographer when my co-worker took it, and the fact that I’ve only been to one musical event in Chennai and may not end up attending another for the duration of my stay.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maestros past got nothin on this maestro! oh i went there! whooo!

Anonymous said...

SWEET!