14.2.08

Where is my mind?

Six years ago today my good friend Eli Farmer died in a tragic sledding accident. As each year passes I try to mark the date with something meaningful (besides Valentine's Day...). I thought this year paying tribute to a Pixies song we covered in our high school band seemed appropriate, considering how often I've found myself in search of my mind lately.

Where is my mind? for download

for streaming from youtube

Optional reader participation: comment on something you feel passionate about, maybe something you could imagine doing regularly and happily for the rest of your life.

7 comments:

Adam said...

much love

Anonymous said...

Could spend my life happily living in Wyoming with a pet goat. and keeping bees. or something like that.

Anonymous said...

having 12 oz coffees is a passion of mine.

Anonymous said...

watching pirated movies makes me pretty happy.

Anonymous said...

I am passionate about getting all of my leftovers. (damn you wangs!)

Anonymous said...

I am passionate about my boobs. And about their ability to get the job done.

Anonymous said...

There is something deeply satisfying about South Indian filter coffee. And warm idlys. And knowing that soon I won't have only these items to select for breakfast consumption.