26.10.07

(Q&A)-A

Do auto drivers drive their autos recreationally or do they use public transportation, such as other autos?
Will I get sick from all the mayo that was on the veggie burger I ate for dinner?
Is it funny that the restaurant I ate dinner at was named “Baywatch”?
Why did I eat there? Why do they use so much mayonnaise?
Why am I not more profound?
Where will I be in one year? What will I think about now then?
Are these questions stupid?
They seem stupid?
Why am I too lazy to take a shower even though I am gross?
Will my umbrella still be at Baywatch tomorrow when I try to go pick it up?
Will the Martial Arts teacher yell at me for deciding to only stay for the warm-up segment of the class and not the actual teaching-of-ancient-martial-arts part?
Why is deodorant here sold as a talc powder? How does one apply this powder correctly?
How did an elephants theme develop in my room? Why is my sheet such a sherbert-orange color?
Why do I feel the need to try and plan my life so strictly? Is life what happens while we’re making plans? Why did Oasis get so fucking stuck up and decide they were the next Beatles and then completely self-destruct?
What do I think of the new Radiohead album?
Why am I so tired? Why don’t I stay up later doing all the things I like to think about doing when I’m not doing them, like reading/writing more?
Is our sink really not draining because there is cement clogging the pipes due to all the construction?
When will I next see a giant cockroach?
Who will answer these questions?
How strong will the monsoon be this year?
Is it strange that I am used to the clotheslines crisscrossing my room being lined with drying pairs of my boxer briefs?
Is strangeness, just like all other perception, subjective?
Is it dumb to major in philosophy?
Are some questions better left unanswered?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yesgetinnoproblem!

(we got a house.)

Gliderbison said...

The answer to all these questions and more can be found on Wikipedia Ari, you silly!

Anonymous said...

who cares about what you wonder about? get a life

Unknown said...

That person above is mean. I care Ari. Happy Birthday.