18.10.07

what I do in my free time


This is what I do in my free time. Although technically not free time but time taken off from work to play catholic missionary in 18th century reenactment film.


These are the people who film me during this time (when not filming villagers dressed as tribesmen, although there was some overlap).


This guy was supposed to reciprocate my photographic generosity by snapping a few shots of me doing similar moderately-strange things, but somehow managed not to hold the shudder button down sufficiently even once. So I only have pictures of him.

4 comments:

chip_n_art said...

Hello! I'm living with Zach and Tara, and we were just sharing nerd stories and our life ambitions- and this is where you came up. I hear you're studying spanish in India and are working with hand made books. I also studied art at ucsb, and am wondering how you got the internship. Did you ever study with Harry Reese? I'm possibly interested in book publishing...can you give me some feedback?

penis penis penis penis- zach told me this will work.

Jennifer said...

Thank you for posting my two favourite pictures of your whole adventure. This means that I can laugh to myself like a crazy woman all day while avoiding editing the website.

Anonymous said...

You're in historical reenactment movies now?!? Bollywood too?

s(m)al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.