30.11.07

hats off to the birthday boy

Taken just before being bonked on the head by Mr. A. Judging by his expression a rather enjoyable south Indian birthday tradition .

After being bonked on the head I decided to keep the cake all to myself, eating two slices at a time. The others didn't appear very hungry anyways.

Then, offended that I ate all the cake and adding insult to injury, Mr. A took my gift and opened it for himself, all-the-while keeping me at a distance by threatening me with a blade. I no longer felt like wearing my birthday cap.


5 comments:

clalexander said...

Happy Birthday buddy. I've tried to post comments a couple times, but for whatever reason blogger hasn't been allowing me to. I swear. Anyway, hope all is well. Tell Jenn I say hi. Udaya too.

Anonymous said...

Your cake looks like a booby.

Anonymous said...

I think I know who that anonymous Blog-poster is.

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to him. He has no idea.

Alex Cref said...

This is really funny. Again your prodigious talent for writing captions emerges.